How to use candle refills
When your True Grace candle has fully burned down it is time to refill. Made using the same blend of natural & vegetable wax as our beloved scented candle range, our refills have been moulded to fit our Classic Candle (190g) jar and Small Candle/20cl (145g) jars.
Your candle refill will arrive boxed & wrapped in paper to keep it secure during transit. Once you receive your refill, follow the simple steps below to re-use your True Grace candle jar.
how it works
1. Once the wax in your current candle jar has been used up simply clean out your jar using warm, soapy water. Our special blend of wax is water-soluble and, therefore, easy to remove. Our wick placer will be stuck to the bottom of the jar, you can simply pick this off.
2. Once clean, quickly check over your jar to ensure it doesn’t have any cracks in it.
3. Unwrap your candle refill and place it into your jar. Our refills come in two sizes: 190g and 145g and have been designed to refill our Classic and 20cl candle jars. Please make sure you have bought the right size wax for your True Grace candle jar.
4. Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting.
5. Light your candle. We recommend lighting your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax has liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it and will help the wax mould to the jar.
6. Sit back and enjoy as your True Grace candle fills the room with beautiful fragrance. It’s that simple.
Wax Solid you'll receive
Your cleaned out TG Candle jar
Your new candle ~ ready to go
Sustainability is at the heart of True Grace and we believe in providing our customers with the option to re-use the products we sell. We already offer both diffuser refills and toiletry refills to allow our customers to enjoy more of our range by refilling the vessels they already own.
With our new candle refills, you will be able to re-use your True Grace jar and enjoy our lovely scents time and again. Our candle refills have been designed to fit our classic (190g) and 20cl/Small Candle (145g) jars. We recommend only using our jars for the refills.
We also encourage all our customers to find uses for our jars even if they don't become a candle again - be it a plant pot, toothbrush holder or pencil pot.
candle care & safety
~ Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting. Keep wick trimmed to 0.5cm for each use thereafter.
~ Light your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax is liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it.
~ Don’t leave your burning candle unattended and ensure it is out of reach of children & pets. Keep your lit candle away from drafts, soft furnishings and flammable materials.
~ You can burn our candle all the way to the bottom, so there is minimal waste. Once you have used up the wax in your current candle you can simply wash out and re-use the jar.