HOW TO USE CANDLE REFILLS
Refill your True Grace candle jars with our selection of renewable vegetable & natural wax candle refills. With a burn time of 40hours and moulded to fit both our classic and small candle jars, we have a variety of fragrances to choose from so you can refill on your favourite scent, or try something new.
Our candle refills are a great way to make your True Grace candle jars last longer. Other benefits include:
Cost effective ~ using our refills means you can top up your True Grace vessel, rather than paying an additional cost for the new glass jar everytime.
Sustainable ~ our refills will help to minimise your waste, something we're extremely passionate about and adopt at our carbon neutral factory.
Quality wax ~ our wax is water soluable making cleaning your existing True Grace candle jar, simple. It's also made from a unique mixture of renewable vegetable & natural wax which ensures a clean and even burn when lit.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1. Once the wax in your current candle jar has been used, simply clean out your jar using warm, soapy water. Our special blend of wax is water-soluble and, therefore, easy to remove. Our wick placer will be stuck to the bottom of the jar, you can simply pick this off.
2. Once clean, quickly check over your jar to ensure it doesn’t have any cracks in it.
3. Unwrap your candle refill and place it into your jar. Our refills come in two sizes: 190g and 145g and have been designed to refill our Classic and 20cl/Burlington small candle jars. Please make sure you have bought the right size wax for your True Grace candle jar.
4. Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting.
5. Light your candle. We recommend lighting your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax has liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it and will help the wax mould to the jar.
6. Sit back and enjoy as your True Grace candle fills the room with beautiful fragrance. It’s that simple.
~ Our candle refills have NOT be designed to burn on their own. They've been designed to refill your candle jar once all the wax has been used up. Ensure you have placed your candle refill in your True Grace candle jar before lighting.
~ Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting. Keep wick trimmed to 0.5cm for each use thereafter.
~ Light your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax is liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it.
~ Don't light your candle in a drafty room because the draft will cause the candle to burn unevenly.
~ Try to avoid lighting your candle on a shelf or close to the celing - the heat from the flame could damage the surface above.
~ To extinguish your candle, ideally use a wick dipper or snuffer, or instead, gently blow out the flame.